Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Readers Problem Tag


So I was tagged by Confessions of a Book Addict to do the Readers Problem tag. It seems pretty cool so let's do it!

 1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. (To Be Read) How in the world do you decide what to read next?

I would talk to my reading buddies and see what all the bookstagramers are reading right now. If I found one that looked super good I'd probably pick it up and read it.

 2. You're halfway through a book and you're just not loving it. Do you quit or are you commited?

I guess it depends on the book. If I have to read something for school, then I definitely finish it!  If I don't have to read it for anything, then I would stop reading it. I am reading for fun and if I am not enjoying it, oh well!

 3. The end of the year is coming and you're so close, yet so far from you Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try and catch up and how?

Well I am not on Goodreads, so that's out. But if I set a goal for myself, then I'll try to make it by making more time to read.

 4. The covers of a series you love does not match. How do you cope?

Get a new one if I can afford it!!! If not, then I would wait till I could afford it.

 5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don't like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?

I would probably find a friend on Instagram that likes books as much as I do, who shares the same feelings as me, to bond with. A girl always needs someone to share these things with!

 6. You're reading a book and you're about to start crying in public. How do you deal?

Go ahead and cry!! I don't cry a lot.\, so I probably wouldnt have this problem, but if I did there is no shame crying in public.

 7. A sequal of a book you loved just came out, but you've forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequal? Try to find a summary on goodreads? Cry in frustration?!

I would go back to the end of the prior novel and hope I can remember what happened. If I still can't remember what happened, then I'll go ahead and read the sequal. This book might remind me of what happened.

 8. You do not want anyone- ANYONE- borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope  when they ask?

I would tell them that I do not feel comfortable with them borrowing my books.There is a chance they might loose it and that is not okay with me.

 9. Reading ADD. You've picked up 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?

Read some contemporary YA romance. That's my favorite thing to read!!

 10. There are so many books coming out that you're dying to read! How many do you actually buy?

I would buy as many of them that I could afford. There is no such thing as too many books!!!

 11. After you've bought the new books you can't wait to get to. how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to read them?

They do not even make it on the shelf! I read them the first moment I can. That means the first night I get them!!! I'll probably stay up all night reading it too!


I tag anyone who wants to do this. Take each question and answer it yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment