Thursday, June 25, 2015

Book Mail Excitement

I am so excited to announce that sometime soon I am getting my first book mail. For a high school student with no job it can be trying at times to afford books when I would like a new one. SO I am ecstatic that I am getting 6 books sent to me from The Book Outlet. Granted one of the books is the last book in a trilogy I have yet to read, or own the first two. I couldn't pass the opportunity to get it at a cheap price and it be a hardcover. AMAZING! Also, ladies and gentlemen I have started a YouTube account for the book world, book tube, and I have to set it up so you can find me tomorrow, but it will be up soon for YOU! I hope you watch it! 

Question of the day:
What are you currently reading?

My answer:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! It's my first time reading them... I know! How could I have NOT read them yet?!?! ... Im not sure either.

No comments:

Post a Comment