Friday, August 21, 2015

How We Fall by Kate Brauning

Rate: 2/5 Stars

This book is about a girl whose friend has gone missing. This girl was so caught up in the "relationship" she had with her cousin to keep in contact with her friend. Her relationship with her cousin, who is as close to her as her brother, is basically just them hooking up with each other. 
I honestly don't know if I am going to finish this book. The idea of her hooking up with her cousin absolutely disgusts me for some reason and makes me highly uncomfortable. I wouldn't suggest this book. This is the worst book I have read all year. The mystery part is very small and the book focuses more on the relationship the cousins have. Rather than actually care about her friend, she decides to put more into a relationship that shouldn't exist as more than cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment