Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Top Ten YA Books

Hi there again, friend!! I want you to get to know me a little better, so I thought I would share with you my ten favorite YA books. Please comment yours as well. I'd love to hear what some of your favorites are!! Mine can be listed as:


  1. The Selection by Kiera Cass (The whole series, of course!)
  2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Also the whole series because I don't know how you can't love the whole series...)
  3. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  4. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman (This one is kind of sad, but when I read it a couple years ago I loved it. It was probably the best thing I read that year other than The Selection.)
  5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  7. Reawakened by Colleen Houck (Interesting fact about this book is that it is signed. But when I met her I didn't realize who she was. I just knew she was an author. I didn't know I would come to love this book.)
  8. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (The end is the most shocking ending I have read in a while. I had a HUGE book hangover with this one...)
  9. Legend by Marie Lu
  10. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman (Wayyyyy better than the movie. The movie focuses on Mia's relationship with her boyfriend, Adam, whereas the book focuses more on her family.)

Now that you know my favorite books, you should leave a comment with your favorites as well. If you haven't read some of these I HIGHLY encourage you read them. They are all amazing, otherwise I wouldn't have included them in this week's Top Ten Tuesday posts. Let me know what YOU think of these books I have listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment