- You can keep whatever you want between the pages
- The author can sign this
- Personalized by you and again the author
- You can mark special pages however you want
- You can share with your friends
- It is heavier than an Ebook
- It doesn't automatically keep your place
- Can you think of anymore?
- Takes up more space than the ebook
- It can carry multiple books at a time
- It's light for how many books it can carry around
- You can highlight and quickly find what you are specifically looking for. (a quote, a chapter, etc.)
- Can be used for more than just reading. (Meaning all types of bookish things!)
- Automatically makes your place
- Takes up less space
- Can't be personalized
- Can't be signed by the author
- Does it go on your bookshelf? NO!
- You have to mark the pages a specific way.
- You can't share with your friends
It's a pretty close call on which is better, but I think physical books have won me over? Let me know in the comments which you prefer?
A physical book or an ebook?